javascript:void(0)

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cosmo Cricket

A huge thank you to Cosmo Cricket for sponsoring the A Million Memories design team this month!! I got to play with papers from the new Early Bird collection. These colors and patterns are so much fun! Here are the layouts I created:



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On another note, Craft Critique just posted a review of Shimmerz products. The review will be up today, tomorrow and Thursday. Head on over there and see what they have to say about Shimmerz. But wait . . . there's more . . . there's a Shimmerz giveaway going on over there too! To be entered to win just go to Craft Critique and tell them how you add sparkle and shine to your projects.

8 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

brilliant projects Stacy. Your style really shines through! fantastic eyecandies!

Kristi B. said...

these are all so cute! I love your use of all the buttons, brads & eyelets. :o)

Rochelle Spears said...

OMG Stacy!! Every layout.... I am sitting here staring with amazement! Your designs are so great! You are so creative!! From the shape to the use of embellies... wow!!! You Go Girl! :)

fausta said...

Oh !!I crack completely for the first page with all these matters, I adore the corner folded back with the teapot (I would take surely the idea to you if you allow)
and which work on all these that pages of Grandpa is a true masterpiece of patience
thousand cheers
kisses of France

Lari Scrap said...

So wonderful, Stacy!

Jami said...

Holy Moly Stacy!!!! These layouts are breathtaking!! I love these papers, but you just made them even better. All those fabulous buttons and brads and eyelets.... my favorite is the little "x" of eyelets in the top corner!! Way cool!!

Kristi B. said...

You have been passed a Lovely Blog Award :)
http://devosmommy.blogspot.com/2009/06/im-honored.html

TanishaRenee said...

Oh my goodness, I love what you've done with the buttons on "We heart grandpa"! Wonderful idea!