javascript:void(0)

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Favorite Projects of 2010

I've enjoyed blog hopping around the internet and seeing other scrappers' personal "Favorite Layouts of 2010", so I thought I'd follow suit.   I had a fun and productive year last year, and I'm so very grateful for all the wonderful scrapbooking opportunities that came my way.    Here are some of my favorite projects from 2010 (in no particular order):











 




Thank you for indulging me!  And thank you so much for visiting my blog last year and for all your lovely comments.  I really appreciate it!  I hope you will stop by frequently again this year.  I promise to start blogging more often again!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh Stacy they are all beautiful !! You are such an inspiration to us all and I love reading your blog !! xx♥ Happy New Year !!!!

Suzana said...

Really beautiful and inspiring! Happy New Year!

Karen said...

I can definitely see why those are you favorites!! They are fabulous!!!!

hilde janbroers said...

amazing work Stacy. I love looking at your layouts!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Wowza! These are awesome.

Gonna print them out. I see some that has inspired my to try and scraplift. Thanks for the inspiration.

I also did a summary of my favorites for 2010:
http://living-in-the-positive.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-favorite-layouts-for-2010-best-of.html

Have a blessed day. :)

LollyChops said...

These are all truly stunning! This is a page to bookmark for future inspiration!

HUGS!

Carina Lindholm said...

oooh i love your work, always so beautiful! Happy new year.

Keshet said...

Love all of these!! Ps--Are you going to CHA, Stacy?

Malin said...

I Love all of your beautiful work Stacey!!!
Cant wait to see what you will create in 2011!!
Hugs

Steph Devlin said...

Stacey, such a beautiful body of work. It was an absolute treasure looking at all your favourites for this year. The attention to detail is amazing.
Congrats too on the Ck gig, you deserve it sweetie, I love what you do.
Steph xo

Christiane said...

*sigh*
love to look at all!!
happy new year, my friend!!
hugs

Alexandra said...

Hi Stacy! Shalom from Israel. This is my first visit to your blog and I absolutely love it! I really liked your Hannukah LOs both this year and last in CK magazine. And now that I see your other works I just had to add your blog to my Google reader and tell you that I love your style! Happy New Year!
Alexandra

liana suwandi said...

Stacy... all these are beautiful.
Hey... I got the CK mag just want to let you know, THANKS again.

Shana Dilldine said...

holy smokes these are some gorgeous layouts, the crochet blows me away..everyone of them is pure art, thanks for sharing your talent