javascript:void(0)

Saturday, January 29, 2011

CHA starts today!

CHA starts today, and I'm so happy it's right here in LA this time.   I'm going with the wonderful ladies from Creating Keepsakes magazine and some of my fellow CK Dream Members.  I can't wait!

Here's one of the projects I made for the Prima booth.  I used Prima's new Madeline line, which is one of my all time favorite collections.


I used some of Prima's beautiful new flowers and leaves, and I made the little starfish and shell out of polymer clay.

Tootles for now!

10 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

beautiful!!!

liana suwandi said...

pretty layout Stacy!!! enjoy your time at CHA. please take photos of P booth for me:)

Michelle said...

This is SO pretty!!!!!

Mel said...

Wow, oh Wow, you really are the queen of girl layouts dear friend, this is super stunning, I am gobsmacked and hope you are enjoying meeting up with fellow DT members, oh I am envying you right now. This is one amazing layout. Melxx

Christiane said...

absolutely gorgeous!! have fun, girl!!

Zarah said...

I was already blown away by this - and then I read that you maaade the shell & starfish. Colour me superduperimpressed, they're SO cute!!

Merian Candioli said...

Hi Sweetheart

Enjoy your time at CHA. I wonder I could be there and meet you. Who knows in the future, uh?

Have a great time, and show us what is new.

Hugs from Brazil.

Shawninaz said...

I just love the dress form project you created for Prima. Where did you get this?

Patricia said...

This page is so beautiful... Love this work with paper and ribbons.. it is marvellous!

Amanda Sevall said...

I just stumbled across your blog and I have to tell you - this was one of my favorite layouts I saw on the floor at CHA!! Love your work!! :)