javascript:void(0)

Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Million Memories March Kit mini album

I've been playing with my AMM March kit this past week.  Here's a little mini album I made with the Maya Road chipboard album that comes with the kit.  It's so TINY!  I love how it fits in the palm of your hand.

This mini album features pictures of our family photos from 2005 to 2009.

The last three photos (from 2007 to 2009) were taken by a fantastic photographer here in Los Angeles, Melissa Walker-Scott.

I made this for my husband for our anniversary next week, so I had to keep it hidden from him while I was working on it.   And Robert, if you decided to pop on my blog this week, then you've discovered my little anniversary surprise for you. Darn it! Well, I hope you like it!  Mwah!!  Happy "saversy" (that's a word my hubby and I made up).

I'll be posting my AMM kit layouts here tomorrow!

12 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

so bright and cheerful and the photos are gorgeous and you have such a beautiful family!! Lovely stuff as always Stacy. Your DH will love it, no doubt.

Rosa B. said...

I absolutely love it!!! The colors are fantastic! Great job!

Rosa B. said...

I liked this post so much, that I shared a link to it on my blog... hope that's ok! ;)
http://capturethelittlethings.blogspot.com/2010/03/sod-cheery-mini-album.html

Stacy Cohen said...

Yep, that's totally fine, Rosa! Thanks for linking my little mini album up on your blog. ;)

Mel said...

Wow just gorgeous, what a wonderful little memory book. Your husband will cherish this...Great photos.

Tomoko said...

Stacy,
Thanks for leaving me your lovely comment:)
Wow, this album is so cute!!!!!!! I love all the glitter on it:)

Keshet said...

So cute, I love it!

Nana Campana said...

This is just ADORABLE Stacy! Thanks for sharing! :)

Christiane said...

soooo cute!! love this!! hugs!!

LollyChops said...

AHHH! This is too cute for words!

Cris Cunningham said...

Beautiful photos, and what an adorable mini. You've given me inspiration on how to use mine! xoxo

Abounding Treasures said...

I found your blog via Lil-Rosi's and just love your mini album!

It's so colourful and looks easy to do -- even someone like me who's never attempted one before might give it a try :o)

What a special and personal gift!