javascript:void(0)

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Week of Cards at Graphic 45!

It's the Week of Cards over at the Graphic 45 blog. Pop on over and check out all the BEAUTIFUL cards made by the Design Team and some very talented Graphic 45 fans! Here are a couple of cards that I made:




I used Coffee Shimmerz on the black patterned paper to give it an antique look, and I used Gold Glimmer Blingz on the Prima flower to give it that old gilded look and make it pop. And speaking of Shimmerz, they just came out with some beautiful new colors! Ooh la la!!

And now I must run and continue packing for the scrap retreat I'm going to this weekend. I've never been good at packing for crops because I always like to have everything at my fingertips when I scrap, and therefore I end up bringing tons of stuff. I figure that I'll end up packing everything but the kitchen sink (but only because I know they'll have a kitchen sink there).

Enjoy the rest of your week!!!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Gorgeous!! Stacy you are sooo very talented!

Rochelle Spears said...

beautiful cards!

Kristi B. said...

I love these! All the elements you used fit together perfectly. The tulle flower looks great!
I never was able to find that lace giveaway post again. :o(

Lucy Edson said...

Gorgeous cards, Stacy!! You and G45 are a perfect match!'

Have fun at your crop this weekend! I can never figure out what to pack, either!

Gabrielle said...

Just gorgeous!

After seeing your work in person, I know these cards are even prettier in person!

Nancy D. said...

Love the cards Stacy!