javascript:void(0)

Friday, May 31, 2013

What a busy time of year!

Woo-eee . . . it's a busy time of year!!  My oldest daughter is in 5th grade and she's graduating from elementary school next week, so it's been one celebration after another.  She's had a fantastic year full of achievements and wonderful things, and I couldn't be more proud of her!!!  Both of my girls have been very busy with activities these past few weeks.  There have been school performances, ballroom dance competitions (Rebecca totally rocked it and won a gold metal!), speeches to write, field trips, room parent duties . . . you name it!  I'm not quite ready to see my not-so-little girl graduate from elementary school, but I certainly am looking forward to the lazy days of summer!

Here's a summer layout I created with Fancy Pants' Down by the Shore line.



These photos are from 2007.  Sigh . . . My girls were so little back then.  Rebecca was only in kindergarten back then, and now she's heading off to middle school!!  Where does the time go??!?  At least Danielle still has another couple years of elementary school. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh how wonderful. you are the best.

Carole said...

Really nice page looks like a lot of work went into it x

Maria said...

Sweet layout...your girls are adborable!

Elisabeth Helland said...

aaaw, this one was such a awsome layout! thanks for sharing