javascript:void(0)

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Scrapbooking Class at Treasured Memories This Saturday

Hey Los Angeles scrapbookers!  I still have a few spots left in my classes at Treasured Memories scrapbook store this Saturday, November 17th.  I'll be teaching two, 2-page layout classes that day.  The first class features Prima's beautiful new Romance Novel collection, and it includes an array of flowers, chipboard, crystals, pearls, lace, ribbon, washi tape, cardstock doilies and more!  Here's a the completed layout:


The second layout features products from Making Memorie's gorgeous Modern Millinery line, and it includes a mix of feminine embellishments, bling, gorgeous trim and doilies. All of the paper doilies in this kit will be individually die-cut by me using acid free cardstock.  Here are a couple snippets from the layout:


Whew!!!!  I spent a lot of time cutting doilies for these classes -- over 300 of 'em! But I just love to use doilies on my pages and I wanted to share them with everyone.

If you can't attend the classes, both can be purchased as kits. Photos and detailed instructions included! 

There are more details about the classes (i.e., times, cost, etc.) on the Treasured Memories Blog and the Class Calendar.  You can sign up for one or both of the classes by calling Treasured Memories or by using the Paypal links on the blog (just scroll down and find my classes). 

I hope to see you there!!!

2 comments:

Christa said...

Hope your class is a good one today! Makes me want to jump on a plane! Gorgeous clusters.

cvanholstein said...

How was it??
So wish I could be there! :D
xxx, C