javascript:void(0)

Friday, February 25, 2011

A girl and her shoes . . .

You might have seen the paper shoes that I posted on my blog a little while back.  I made some of these shoes for the Lily Bee booth at CHA . . . one pair for each new paper collection:  This and That, Happily Lost, and Picket Fence.  After all, a girl can never have too many pairs of shoes, right?

This & That:


Picket Fence:


I used the fabulous new Shimmerz Coloringz and Shimmeringz to color the red lace and the blue flowers on this one. 

And last but not least, Happily Lost:



Now if only these were my size . . .

Have a great day!!

11 comments:

Merian Candioli said...

Lovely....I´m a "shoesholic".

My little daughter is amazed with them, too.

Anonymous said...

ohhh they are so pretty !!! xx

Tereza Crump said...

these are soo chic!!!

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm, FAB!!!

Mel said...

Although I don't have many, I soooo love these gorgeous shoes, you are so clever, I hope I can strive to be an awesome scrapper just like you. Amazing. you are my inspiration, even with a 4 yr old boy only. Melxx

Malin said...

As a a true shoe gal these makes my heart skip a beat!

Unknown said...

WOWSERS how stunning THe shoes!!!

Mamy Anick said...

Beautiful ! Lovely ! I made shoes

http://mamyscrappe.canalblog.com/

AGNESMOUN said...

They are shoes for Cendrillon !!!

Shamma Parvin said...

Hi Stacy.. greetings from Singapore :)
I love love love your shoes... Very very beautifully done.
I just did mine... you can check at my blog
www.scrapwithlove.blogspot.com

Hugs
Shamma