javascript:void(0)

Monday, October 6, 2008

Fun, fun weekend!

What a fun, fun weekend! I had a blast at the Scrappin' Escapes scrapbook retreat that was held in Irvine this past weekend. It was three blissful days of scrapping, chatting and eating. Let me tell you, Jessica puts on the best retreats!! While I was there I took two FABULOUS classes taught by Liz Hicks, and I fell in love with Prima and Glimmer Mist all over again. This scrappin' escape was just what I needed! The only thing that was lacking during the long weekend was sleep, so now I need to go take a little nappy. Night, night.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the shout out! I had a blast and I can't wait to see how your page turns out!

have fun!

Jessica Guthrie said...

I SO wish I had been in town to go to this! Glad you had fun!

JulesinParadise said...

Gotta love the Glim! Glad you had such a good time. I love sb retreats!