Here's a closer look at my layout:
Copyright Creative Crafts Group. Posted with prior permission from the publisher.
Inside this issue you'll find amazing ideas to spur your creativity, such as
- inspiring ideas to scrapbook family,
- fun ways to use canvas and ribbon on your layouts,
- peeks inside creative spaces to inspire your organization,
- tricks to translate pages to just the size you want, and
- tips to add trendy, baking-inspired items like cupcake liners and baker's twine to your layouts.
Packed with plenty of layouts, techniques, and more, this issue is a must-have!
Here's another layout I created for this issue (the Latest and Greatest column):
I got to play with Pink Paislee's Mistables and October Afternoon Sprinklers. It was so much fun!
As usual, the generous people at Creating Keepsakes are allowing me to give away a copy of this issue. To be entered to win, simply leave a comment here before Sunday night, April 22nd. I'll announce the winner next week.
How would you like more chances to win? Check out these blogs: