javascript:void(0)

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Doilies, doilies, doilies

I have a post up on the Creating Keepsakes Blog about my favorite trend right now: doilies.  From crafts, to home decor, to clothing, doilies are popping up everywhere. Here's a layout I made using doilies that I cut at home using my favorite doily die, made by My Favorite Things (Die-namics High Tea Doily die).


I used products from Crate Paper's lovely and adorable Pretty Party collection (one of my favorites from CHA!)

Be sure and check out the CK Blog to see some inspiring photos showing different ways to use doilies!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is STUNNING!!!! Love all the details and the doilies!!! LOVELY!!

Unknown said...

love it sooooo much. you rock it...

Romy said...

Wow!! You scrapped this gorgeous photo of your girl to perfection. I just love the layered doilies!

cvanholstein said...

Oh, what a pretty page!
Love doilies as well, specially the "real" ones, made by granny! :)
xxx, C

Crie Artezzanato said...

Beautiful Lo and beautiful photo!

Val Rodrigues
www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com

Denise Sebold Esteves said...

Gorgeous!!!!
Love each all details.
Hugs
Denise

Patricia said...

so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Simply gorgeous! ideas on how I can use mine.. thanks for your inspiration :D