javascript:void(0)

Friday, May 20, 2011

Prima layout + a new kitten is in da house!!

Just a quick little post for Friday.  Here's a Prima share for the day.  This was based on Prima's April BAP.    Lately I've been finding that I'm drawn to bright, happy colors, though I still love soft, girly colors too.  Luckily Prima offers beautiful collections in every color range. 


On another note, there's a kitten in da house!!!  This is our newest fuzzy addition to the family:
 

Her name is Lucy, but we nicknamed her "Tinkerbell" because she flits around the place from person to person spreading love and magic wherever she goes!  The nickname was especially fitting the other night when she fell asleep on my lap while I was scrapbooking.  I was using some loose glitter on a project, and somehow Lucy's aka Tinkerbell's fur got a little glittery too.  This is where she is right now, and this is where she prefers to be most of the time . . . in my lap:  


She's a TOTAL love bug!  Smokey (see the post below) is slowly accepting her into our family, and of course the girls are thrilled to have little Miss Lucy with us.

12 comments:

Lisa VanderVeen said...

OMGosh, I cannot stand it!!! She is SO precious. I can't wait to meet her :). And that LO is wonderful. I love the bright colors!

Lisa VanderVeen said...

Ok, that is so weird... It put my photo next to my comment! That's never happened before!!!

Fran Brunke said...

The colours, the layout, and the pictures all just express J-O-Y. Beautiful layout!

Ladybug68 said...

How cute is she!! I love kitty's!!

Mieke said...

Your layout is stunning and wow, what a cute addition to the family your Tinkerbell is!

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Wow!!!!Just another amazing LO...as always !!!!!!
I just love the color and the picture is great....
I love the name.....Tinkerbell she look so cute...look likes so adorable!!!!
Stacy have a nice weekend with the family!!!!!
Kisses and hugs from Brazil
Cynthia

Jocelyn said...

Oh Stacy your LO is stunning!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

Congrats on the new addition.....Lucy is just adorable!!!

Wishing you a great week!!!

Keshet said...

Love this, Stacy! Fun, fresh colors!

Yolande (pronounced you-land-a) said...

Your LO is so beautiful!! What a fabulous colour combo, beautiful design, and such pretty details...for example that yummy bling down the left..fantastic.
How sweet is Lucy??!! Absolutely adore cats..we have three of our own and are feeding about 5 strays at the mo...think we should start a kitty charity..hehehe. :)

shabbypinkchick said...

Oh my gosh how ironic my older cat looks like your kitty and her name is Smokey. My little kitty is called Simba and looks like your older cat!

Also wanted to say I love the layout!

Rebecca said...

That layout is GLORIOUS!

suzyplant said...

She is SO cute - I want a Lucy!!!!! Sleeping in MY lap. NOW!!! (I feel like Barucca). Can you get me one and bring it to us please? Tomorrow would be good. xoxo