javascript:void(0)

Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Friday!

I'm blogging right now so I can put off doing the inevitable . . . cleaning the huge MESS in my scrap room.  I could swear that I had a scrap table in there somewhere, but there's so much stuff piled up  that I can't even see it!  I've been scrapping non-stop for the last couple of weeks, so things have been piling up . . . and piling . . . and piling.

I'm still trying to play catch up posting layouts I've done during the past few months.   Here's one I made for the Prima booth at CHA.  I cut off part of the 12 x 12 paper because I wanted the circle and photo to hang over the edge . . . as if the girls are running off into the floating ocean.


I used Prima's Jack and Jill line and some of the other new products.

On another note, I'm THRILLED to be a Guest Designer for My Creative Scrapbook this month!   The kits are absolutely gorgeous!  I got to play with the Main Kit this month, and I loved every single thing in it.   Here are some sneak peaks of my layouts.



The October kits will be revealed on My Creative Scrapbook on the 5th, and after that I'll be posting my full layouts here.

10 comments:

LollyChops said...

I love the guest LO you did! Crate Paper is so much fun to work with!

I am pretty sure I saw that LO of yours at CHA! Your work is even more stunning in person!

HUGS Stacy!

inger synnøve said...

lovely LO. here there were many great details to study. wish you and yours a great weekend:)

Rita Barakat said...

I love the sneek! And the beach lo is gorgeous as always Stacey!

Karen Wilson said...

Beautiful layout! I'll be checking back for ur full reveal of the MCS kit, love those sneaks! Enticing!

Zarah said...

I just LOVE your little details!
The Lo is fantastic and the sneak is VERY promising! :D

Suzana said...

WOW!!! Very beautiful!!!

YaYaLadybug said...

Oh I am so happy that you are a guest designer for MCS :) . . . but please, please, please give instuctions for crochetting a border like you have!!!!!

Brenda Hurd said...

you do amazing things with flowers girlfriend! Beautiful!

Denni said...

The crochet touches always make me smile - so pretty and absolutely gorgeous!

Christiane said...

hope to my hands on this kit asap!!! ha, and you should see my scrap-space. you're not alone!!
love the page you did in such special size!!