javascript:void(0)

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Creative Scrappers Featured Designer

I'm the Featured Designer this week at Creative Scrappers!  Head on over there and check out this week's great sketch.  Here's the layout I created based on the sketch:


I dyed the purple lace and flower with Shimmerz Spritz. Almost everything on this page is Prima.  Thanks so much for having me as your guest at Creative Scrappers, Kristine!!

On another happy note, I'm heading off to CHA today!!  I can't wait to hang out with my A Million Memories girlies -- some of whom I've never met in person.  And of course I'm excited to see all the new scrapbooking products.

Have a great week!

11 comments:

Darien said...

Beautiful Page!!!!!! Love it!!!! Lucky You!!!!!! Have fun at CHA!

Keshet said...

Lovely page! Have a blast at CHA!

Sorelinha Arte em Papel said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I like purple!!! xoxo Carol

BabyBokChoy said...

I predict Prima puts this up on their site soon! too awesome!

Gladie said...

Oh wooow! I love what you've done with the sketch! Stunning page!!! :)))

Sarah Lou said...

Oh taht is just darling!!!

Christiane said...

wohooo!! this is such a wonderful page!! have fun *on the floor*!!

Taj White said...

beautiful layout. love your take on the sketch.

Staci Taylor said...

oooh, this is so gorgeous stacy! love the paper blocks! i had such a great time hanging with you!! :-)

Jenn said...

gorgeous, love the colors here.

Kristine said...

Stacy .. it was a pleasure having you with us !!!