javascript:void(0)

Friday, October 2, 2009

My little Sweet Pea and the AMM October kit

I have a Graphic 45 layout to share today . . .

I never scrapbook chronologically and I have years of pictures that haven't yet made their way onto my scrapbook pages. Here's a layout featuring baby pictures of my now 5-year-old daughter. Sometimes it makes me a little sad to scrap older pictures because it reminds me of how FAST my girls are growing up. I often wish I could slow down time -- or better yet -- go back and relive those baby/toddler years. *sigh*



The background papers on this layout are from Graphic 45's Christmas Past line. I've been finding ways to use the Christmas themed papers for non-Christmas layouts. I also added some flowers that I cut from the Baby 2 Bride line. I used Shimmerz paints on the flowers and the chipboard alphas to give them some extra sparkle and shine.

Also, the A Million Memories October kit is up for sale! Here's a picture:

It's a beautiful fall kit filled with a mix of October Afternoon, Jenni Bowlin, Pink Paislee, Prima, Basic Grey and more!

Have a great weekend!!

9 comments:

Wendy Kwok said...

I love this LO. Totally adorable and sweet. The design is beautiful too!

Darien said...

I love it!!! Beautiful pictures!!!!

Mieke said...

So sweet those todler photo's. Nice to use the Xmas paper for this. I did the same with a Nikki Sivils Halloween line.
Kit looks great!

On my way... said...

Ooooo shes such a cutey!! Clay is 2 1/2 now, gosh yep, time fly's...

And lovin' that new kit! Got my order in!

xx

Danielle Flanders said...

Your work is so beautiful! Everything you do!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Love the LO!

I seen your work in Somerset Memories-A huge congrat's to you. I noticed it was yours before I even read your name.

That kit looks beautiful too.

CatherineScrap said...

o so sweet and Romantic It's "Magnifique"
I love it
bises

Lynne Forsythe said...

Amazing as always...and I understand your feeling...my DD turned 16 in August...we had her sweet 16 party Saturday Night...seems like just yesterday she was six...time just flies!!

Ann said...

Gorgeous layout and such an adorable little girl !