javascript:void(0)

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lily Bee and Shimmerz Spritz

Here's one more layout I made with Lily Bee's beautiful French Couture paper. Thank you again, Lily Bee!

Photobucket

I initially made a little boo boo on this page. I first used Shimmerz Spritz with a Heidi Swapp butterfly mask on the paper, but the Spritz got under the mask because it was kind of warped from the last time I used it. Here's a bit of advice: when you use a mask, make sure it doesn't get stuck to your clothing and then sent through the washer and dryer (trust me on this one!). Since my wonky little Spritzed butterfly didn't look much like a butterfly, I decided to spray more Spritz on the paper. I sprayed Sea Foam and Olive Branch Spritz all over the corners of the page, and I was pleased with the way the Spritz provided a nice little colorful contrast behind the photos, embellishments, and journaling. So sometimes scrapbooking boo-boos can be a good thing!

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This layout is lovely!

Shanna said...

Stacy! love this layout! Especially those colored little crocheted doilies! So stinkin' cute!

Andrea Amu said...

Yes, you covered up the boo-boo really well! Looks wonderful with the shaded colors in the corners. I also am lovin' the crocheted flowers centers!

Anonymous said...

I love the shimmer mist shading!

Wendy Kwok said...

This is gorgeous! Love it