javascript:void(0)

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Graphic 45

I picked up some of the newest Graphic 45 papers and I'm having a ball playing with them! They go perfectly with all the lace I've accumulated over the past year. Yes, I have a lace addiction. I've managed to amass quite a collection of vintage and newer lace -- most of it from estate sales, the local vintage flea market, and Craigslist. I figure that if I stretched out all the lace I have in one long line, it would probably reach across the state. I think I need to have another RAK giveaway soon.

Here's a layout I made with some of that lace and the lovely Graphic 45 papers (this is a picture of me when I was a little girl).


Oh, and one last tidbit for today. I'm going to be teaching a class at Millie Papercrafts in Los Angeles on March 22nd. It will be a vintage-looking layout using the new K&Co Cut 'n Paste line. I'll be posting more details and a sneak peak shortly!

8 comments:

Suzanne said...

That is stunningly, stinkin' adorable! Love that clothesline! You have inspired me to get out my lace! :-D

Neusinha said...

I Love this!!! LINDO!

Carol Weimer said...

Oh Wow, that layout is so beautiful. The lace does wonders for the edge but Graphic 45 is amazing. I love their new Fashionista Line as well.

Rochelle Spears said...

wow Stacy! This LO is sooo friggin' cute!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

That layout is so pretty. I didn't know about this store. Maybe I'll take your class. :)

Hugs!
Michelle @ AMM

Lucy Edson said...

Beautiful Stacy!! Love that little clothes line with the dresses!!

Congrats on making the Shimmerz team!!

Marcie said...

What a beautiful layout Stacy!

Kristi B. said...

OMG Stacy.....this is adorable!!! I am totally guilty of leaving my Graphic 45 papers untouched, but you have made me want to go out & use them right this second! :o)