My sweet friend Lisa Spiegel nominated my blog for this award:
Thank you Lisa!!! Lisa and I worked on the Kits2Remember Design Team together last term and I just love her style. In addition to being a talented scrapper, she's also a lovely person inside and out!
Here are the rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Provide links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
In no particular order...
1. Jules: Jules and I worked together on the Creative Team for the now-defunct Gypsy Rose Paperie, and she does the most AMAZING altered art! You have to check out her blog!
2. Kristi: One of the fearless leaders/owners of SoCalScrap, one of my very favorite scrapbooking hangouts. Kristi does such beautiful things with Prima flowers and bling!
3. Robin: The other fearless leader/owner of SoCalScrap. Thank you for giving us Southern California gals a place to call home. Check out the adorable name tags she made for everyone attending the upcoming SoCalScrap crop! How sweet is that?!?
4. Rochelle: Another SoCalScrap gal! I just love Rochelle's style . . . her layouts are beautiful!!
5. Liz Hicks: My favorite Prima Donna! I've learned some great tips from Liz, and thanks to her I'm even more addicted to Prima and Glimmer Mist than I was before! Her blog is filled with inspiration, personal insights and fun giveways.
And to all the wonderful ladies I've just nominated -- please don't feel obligated to pass this along. I know that it's a busy time for everyone, so no pressure! I just wanted to give you all a "shout out" and to let other people know about your great blogs!! Thanks for all the inspiration, ladies!