javascript:void(0)

Friday, December 19, 2008

Acrylic Album

It rained for several days earlier this week and now it's freezing cold outside. Well, I should clarify that it's been around 55 degrees during the day and it drops into the 40's at night. That's FREEZING by Los Angeles' standards. I even had ice on my car this morning . . . Egads! I know, I know . . . I shouldn't complain considering people are dealing with snow and much colder temperatures elsewhere.

In contrast the cold winter weather, here's an album I made with pictures taken of my girls at the beach on a warm sunny day. The pictures were taken by Melissa Walker-Scott, a wonderful photographer in our area.









2 comments:

Rochelle Spears said...

wow Stacy!! Your album is soooo friggin' pretty!!! I just love your work. And your girls are soo precious! Love it!!!

greet's foto's said...

HAY

waT EEN LIEVE FOTO,S ZO MET DE ZEE ERBIJ
gROETEN oMA NIJN