javascript:void(0)

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Queen & Co projects


Hi everyone!  Long time no-see.  I'm going to try to get back to semi-regular posting here.  I have a at least 100 projects from the past few years I have yet to share.   

Here's a layout I made with Queen & Co projects.  I used products from the new Butterflies Shaker Kit (which includes both foam shaker shapes and coordinating dies) to create a layout and a card.  I’m quite enamored with colorful rainbow pages, so when I saw the new Delightful Dots and Simple Stripes Mat Stacks I got a little giddy.  For the layout I cut strips of the rainbow colored papers and used a scalloped edger punch along the edge of each.  I then adhered the strips side-by-side to a piece of cardstock, using 3D foam adhesive to pop up the scallops.  I cut a curve along the strips and separated the two pieces, then adhered them to a 12” x 12” sheet of cardstock leaving about a half inch space between the two sections.  I filled the space with coordinating colors of Queen & Co. bling and toppings.



I filled a butterfly shaker with some of the fabulous new toppings.  I also added a few die-cut butterflies as page accents.


Supplies:  Butterflies Shaker Kit, Delightful Dots and Simple Stripes Mat Stacks, Candy Sprinkles, Posies, Tiny Bubbles, Pearlies, Opals, Petite Posies, Flower Buttons, and Sparklers.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

6 comments:

LyndaKay said...

Love your unique rainbow.

תמי said...

This is amazing! Reminds me of shaker cards, only much more beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous work. Thanks for sharing.

jobinwason said...

ISO 27001 Standard is an internationally recognized Information Security Management System (ISMS). This international standard specifies requirements to identify, control, manage, and as well as to reduce information security risks and accidents. Visit iso 27001 certification

Wyld Club said...

This article is really informative and also if you want more information on wyld club table London then this source is really helpful

jhon carry said...


Thank you for sharing this informative blog with us. Your blog is very useful for us.If you are looking for cdr writing help. cdr writing services in Australia cater to the needs of engineers and technical professionals aspiring to migrate to or gain recognition in Australia through the skilled migration process. A CDR is a crucial document required by Engineers Australia, the assessing authority for engineering occupations in the country. This report serves as evidence of an individual's competencies and qualifications, ensuring they meet the standards set by the Australian engineering profession. In Australia, the CDR is an essential component of the skilled migration application for engineers from various disciplines such as civil, electrical, mechanical, and more.