javascript:void(0)

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Guest Designing at My Creative Scrapbook

I'm guest designing again this month for My Creative Scrapbook.  I always enjoy being a Guest DT for My Creative Scrapbook because Pam's kits are always stunning!!  I got to play with February's beautiful Main Kit, which is filled with Crate Paper and Prima goodies.  Here's one the layouts I created with the kit:


I created an ombre heart background by punching hearts from the Crate Paper Love Notes paper in the kit.


It was inpsired by an ombre heart cake I saw on Pinterest:


Check back again to see the rest of the layouts I made with the gorgeous My Creative Scrapbook kit!

2 comments:

Romy said...

Gosh, this lay-out is totally one of a kind and so gorgeous in every way!

MiliPea Designs said...

I love how you did this layout! So pretty!!!