javascript:void(0)

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Stampin Up! 2012 Catalog

Stampin Up! just released their new 2012-2013 catalog, and they sent me some of their fabulous new goodies to try out!!  I used to think that Stampin Up! was primarily a stamp company, but they offer SO much more for both cardmakers AND scrapbookers.  Check out the new catalog to see all the great stamps, ink, paper, ribbon, embellishments, die-cutting tools and dies, punches, fabric and more! 

Here's a page I made using some of the new Stampin' Up products. 


I love to make paper pinwheels.  I used to just make the accordion folds by eye-balling them but my pinwheels often came out looking a little wonky.  I made these pinwheels with the help of Stampin Up!'s Simply Scored Scoring Tool.  It was so much easier to get perfect folds and flawless pinwheels.  

Here are a couple cards I made.  Stampin Up! has some beautiful new fabrics, which I used to make the ruffles on this first card. 


Everything you see on these cards is Stampin Up!  Well, with the exception of the of the "Happy Birthday" strip which I typed using my vintage typewriter (my fun little new toy that I got for Mother's Day) 

 
 
If you haven't already seen it, be sure and check out the new Stampin Up! catalog:


Just click on the link or photo above to take a look-see at all of the great new products!!

5 comments:

Tracee said...

Wow fab projects I love the for you card with the ruffled fabric the best! Tx

Crie Artezzanato said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crie Artezzanato said...

Wow!!!Wonderful. Love the projects.

Val Rodrigues
www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com

Kim Watson said...

Fantastic projects Stacy! The 1st layout ROCKS!! Great products!

Unknown said...

Love love love your projects!! Your scrapbooking layout caught my eye, I just love everything about it!! I will be featuring it on My Crafty Picks #70 with a link back to your blog on 7-1-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Have a great day!!
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com