javascript:void(0)

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Just breathe, just breathe . . .

Just breathe, just breathe . . . it will all get done and everything will work out.  That's what I told myself last night right after I almost worked myself into a anxiety attack.  I don't think I've ever had a real panic or anxiety attack, but I think I came pretty close last night.  I have waaaaaayyyy too much on my plate right now (and for the next month and a half) and too many stressful things being thrown at me at once.  But I know I will get it all done, and everything will work out (as it always does).  I just have to tackle one thing at a time.  My mantra for the next month will be "just say no" . . . to any further social engagements, extra scrapbook pages, holiday parties, school volunteer duties, favors etc.   That's what I need to do in order to maintain my sanity and also save time for my family, sleep and meals.  Breathe in, breathe out. 

To lighten this post, here's a Prima layout I made a little while back.  The title is "Jeune Fille", which in french means "young girl" (to my French blog readers, please correct me if I'm wrong!).


I know the holidays are a busy time for everyone.  Just don't forget to take of yourself!  Eat well, get enough sleep, and say "no" if your plate gets too full!!  It's okay to say no sometimes. :)

10 comments:

Clémentine said...

What surprise when I see a french title on page today. I confirm : jeune fille is the french sentence for young girl. And as usual, it's a wonderfull work that you show us today. Bons baisers de France !

Denise Price said...

Ooh-la-la, that layout is lovely!

Hang in there, Stacy--you will get through this crazy-busy time.

Romy said...

This is totally gorgeous! Your layout has a wonderful French feel to it:) I really love romantic touches. Hope everything is going well! Don't forget to get yourself some rest too, especially during these crazily busy times that is important!

Rita Barakat said...

I hear ya!!I feel the same way - too much to do and not enough time but we will make it through! Beautiful lO as always!

Angie Walsh said...

Hi Stacey, your LO is stunning as always - I love the simplicity of it! Hope you manage to get through all that you need to over the next few weeks.

Unknown said...

you are definitely a scrapbooker above the rest. i have you bookmarked on two peas for many years. amazed by your continuous perfection and talent combined.

cvanholstein said...

I so like the frame around your layout.
The whole thing is beautiful, well done!
And I'm sorry to hear you're so fr.... busy... hope you will have some peaceful, merry and bright days as well!
kind regards, Corina

Keshet said...

I hear ya--sometimes saying NO is just the best thing. Hope things calm down for you soon!

Jamilie said...

This is gorgeous! SO elegant!!

I also got my scrapbooking fabric magazine! Thank you!! xo

Patricia said...

so beautiful... like the cluster of flowers.