javascript:void(0)

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Altered Clipboard

I have a short but sweet post for today.  Here's a simple little project I made for Creating Keepsakes' "Creative Spaces" special issue.  It's an altered clipboard that I made into a photo display to hang on the wall in my scrap room. 

As seen in Creating Keepsakes' Creative Spaces special issue, 2011.  Copyright Creative Crafts Group.  Published with prior permission from the publisher.

I altered the clipboard with ledger and fussy-cut flowery papers, Prima flowers, lace, tulle, rhinestones and pearls (all my favorite things!).  Then I clipped on two 4 x 6 photo sleeves.  The clipped-on photo sleeves allow me to easily slip different photos in and out and change them up from time to time.

I also wanted to tell you about a wonderful new challenge blog started by the very sweet Cynthia Llorens called Scrap for Help.  I will be a Guest Designer there later this year!


Scrap for Help is all about bringing people together from around the world through art and crafting. Scrap for Help also has a charitable component.  Through their solidarity campaigns they will work to get donations for people and institutions in need.  Please go check it out!

6 comments:

Patricia said...

It is so beautiful...

Jocelyn said...

Love this!!!!! It is Stunning!!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

liana suwandi said...

Hi Stacy... pretty project, thanks for sharing, I'm going to check out the link now :)

Brenda said...

OMGOSH how awesome!!!!
hugs
Brenda

Leslie Ashe said...

Your clipboard is GORGEOUS Stacy!

Keshet said...

Love the clipboard, Stacy!