If you happened to see my blog post about an hour ago, you know that I was in tears because I had managed to delete ALL my blog settings, including the headers, background, fonts, widgets . . . everything!!! I've spent a good part of the day dealing with this, and luckily I've gotten the main elements back to the way they were. It all started a couple days ago when I tried to get help adjusting the margins slightly, but those changes made my blog look wonky, so I tried to go back to the way I had it in the first place. Then "POOF" . . . all gone. I should have left well enough alone, because even though I have the main settings back, my margins are more scrunched now -- worse than the way I had it before. It's been a very frustrating few hours dealing with this. Now I need to go eat a cookie and scrap for a while. Scrapping is always my best medicine!!
So that you haven't completely wasted YOUR time coming here today, here's a Lily Bee layout to share.
To create the background, I did a little masking technique using the Lily Bee chipboard stickers and Shimmerz Vibez. I simply placed the chipboard stickers on a sheet of cardstock (without removing the protective sticker backing), then I sprayed over the chipboard pieces with Shimmerz Red-Y Or Not Vibez.
After I removed the chipboard stickers, I outlined the shapes with Stickles for a little extra definition.
Now I'm going to step.away.from.the.computer. Argggggh!!!