1. Use them as picture frames like I did on this layout:
2. Use one as a base or frame for your title:
4. Cut out a specific word from a dictionary page:
5. Add Stickles or glitter:
6. Paint it and top with Glossy Accents, then add rhinestones:
7. Fill it with mini pearls or seed beads and add a title. For this one, I painted the frame and added Glossy Accents. Then I filled the center with mini pearl beads (adhered with glue). I used a “Happy Birthday” rub-on on a transparency, cut it out, and then I glued it on top of the beads. Now I have a cute greeting to add to handmade birthday card:
8. Wrap embroidery floss around the frame:Check out the A Million Memories design team gallery and see the other ways the talented ladies used these cute frames!!