javascript:void(0)

Friday, September 25, 2009

More Webster's Pages

My month as the guest designer for Webster's Pages is slowly coming to an end, but I'm still busy creating scrapbook pages and other things with the gorgeous papers they sent me! Here are a couple more projects I just completed:



I used the peacock feather as a mask on white cardstock. I placed the feather on the cardstock and sprayed over it with Shimmerz Spritz. I used Sea Foam and Sapphire Spritz:



Here is a little card I made with fabric swatches and the dress form that I cut from the Postcards from Paris paper:



These little squares were cut from some fabric swatches sent to me by Lucy Edson after I won one of the monthly challenges on The Next Step challenge blog. I got a package filled with the most beautiful variety of fabrics. Thank you, Lucy!

I still have lots of beautiful Webster's Pages paper to play with, so you'll be seeing more projects here over the coming months!

6 comments:

deb famularo said...

Beautiful work Stacy, as always! Love your style! xoxo deb

BabyBokChoy said...

I wouldn't be surprised if you post in a few weeks "I'm now no longer a guest" :)

Anonymous said...

The layout with the peacock feather and the masking is just amazing!!!!

Wendy Kwok said...

You are rocking the Webster pAges! So loving all the LOs and projects. And I definitely need to buy Shimmerz but I can't get them here in Singapore.

Robin said...

Hi Stacy! Catching up on your blog. Beautiful! I'm moving this bookmark over to my Inspiration section!

~Robin
www.robinredd.typepad.com

Lucy Edson said...

Your work with the Webster's is gorgeous, Stacy and the peacock feather masking - genuius!!!

So glad you enjoyed the fabrics! The little patchwork made the perfect background on your card! :)