javascript:void(0)

Friday, January 9, 2009

Kit 'n Kaboodles Guest DT Spot

I'm so thrilled to share the news that I've been asked to be the Guest DT member this month over at Kit 'n Kaboodles!!! Everybody there has been so warm and welcoming, and the monthly kits are beautful. I've had the privilege of playing with the gorgeous January kit which features Kimberly Poloson papers and a black, white and red theme. Here are a few of the creations I made with the kit:







These great photos were taken by Melissa Walker-Scott.

You can see all of my Guest DT projects along with the BEAUTIFUL creations made by the very talented Design Team over at Kit 'n Kaboodles.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Congrats on your GDT spot! I can't say I'm surprised, your work is amazing! :-) Those are wonderful photos and now I've got more layouts to lift! YAY me! LOL You can see the last one I lifted from you on my blog. Thanks for the inspiration!

KarenB said...

Congrats!! Your work is just gorgeous!