Jessica, the owner of Kits2Remember (the site for which I've been a proud designer for the past 5 months), just tagged me!! I'm new to this whole bloggy tagging thingy, but from what I've managed to figure out, being tagged simply means I just need to answer a set of questions and then tag some other people. Uh, okay. Sure. I'm game! Here goes . . .
Seven random facts you may not know about me:
1) I've seen every I Love Lucy episode at least 100 times, and I can recite many of the lines along with Lucy and her cohorts.
2) I have a bowl of ice cream every night. My freezer is always fully stocked with several flavors of Dreyers Grand Light Slow Churned ice cream (my favorite lately is chocolate-chip cookie dough).
3) I like to dance around the house with my girls.
4) I've been an insurance agent for almost 11 years, and before that I was an attorney.
5) Although I consider myself a fairly articulate person, for some reason I always have trouble pronouncing the words "Ibuprofen" and "pomegranate" (thank goodness I've never had to say both words in the same sentence).
6) I like to sleep with lots of pillows -- at least two regular pillows and two body pillows. My husband calls it my "fort."
7) I went to cooking school in Paris one summer during my college years.
OK, so now it's my turn to tag people. I'm going to tag: